Milky Fade Serum
This product is currently sold out.
Meet the Milky Fade Serum (1 oz)...
What it is: A serum for hyperpigmentation that reduces the look of discoloration, spots and scars while supporting the skin barrier.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Dark Spots, Redness, and Acne and Blemishes
Formulation: Lightweight Serum
- Niacinamide: Reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation and evens out the look of skin texture.
- Hyaluronic Acid: A humectant that attracts water, leading to hydrated and moisturized skin.
- Vitamin C: An antioxidant for brighter-looking and more-even-toned skin.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, gluten-free, cruelty-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: Blemishes are good at leaving their mark—whether you pick at them or not. This milky, skin-strengthening formula works hard to fade the look of stubborn spots of all sorts while naturally restoring and replenishing your skin’s barrier—all while you sleep at night or go about your day.
Clinical Results: In a Blume study of 18 participants:
- After 1 week of use, participants saw a noticeable improvement in skin texture, scarring, discoloration, and brightness
- After 4 weeks of use, participants noticed an improvement in scarring and discoloration with their skin looking brighter and clearer
- 3/4 of participants would recommend this product
-Apply Milky Fade onto clean skin all over or on targeted spots—how you use the power of the fade is up to you.
-Once it’s dry, seal it in with a creamy moisturizer.
Water (Aqua), Niacinamide, Butylene Glycol, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract,
Diheptyl Succinate, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Glycerin, Sodium
Citrate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Vaccinium
Myrtillus (Bilberry) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract, Acer
Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract,
Citrum Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice,
Ascorbyl Glucoside, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citric Acid, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate,
Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol.