We are facing undeniably challenging times as a community and we take the health and safety of our staff and clients incredibly seriously.
That being said, we also understand that the mental health effects of isolation are very serious, and it is our greatest hope that Bichette will be a place where you can come and feel safe and at peace, knowing that we are taking every precaution.
Please know that whoever you are, you are welcome in our space. It's our privilege to create for you an environment of joy and (responsible) connection.
Please see a list of our COVID-19 Procedures:
- mandatory mask wearing at all times
- request for self-screening at the door
- maximum capacity of 4 clients (or 1 pod) in the shop with social distancing mandatory at all times
- mandatory hand sanitizing upon entry and exit, when using the pin pad, or when interacting with our testers
- frequent sanitation of all high touch areas and items
- all garments that are tried on are steamed before being returned to the floor
- spraying down of changeroom curtains with sanitizing solution
- plexiglass divider at our cash desk
- private shopping appointments available for anyone not comfortable sharing the space (15 minutes between appointments for sanitization)
If there's anything more we can do for you, please don't hesitate to talk to our staff. We're here for you.
All our love,
Lauren and the Bichette Team